Available Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Place your holds using our online catalogue or by calling the Library during our posted hours.
- Please wait for a call or email from the Library notifying you that your holds are ready.
- When you arrive at the library, phone 403-887-2130. Staff will then prepare your holds.
- If you don't have a cell phone, let us know when you will be arriving and knock on the door when you get here.
- Remain in your vehicle or stand away from the entrance while staff bring your holds and place them on the pick-up table.
- Once staff are back inside the Library, you can approach the table and collect your holds. Do not place any personal belongings or library returns on the table.
- We would appreciate if you wore your mask. We will be wearing ours.
- Maintain physical distance of at least two metres from anyone else in the area.
* We are happy to continue shipping items through Canada Post to those patrons that prefer this service.