Interlibrary Loans or Transit Holds
Borrowing Items from Other Libraries
Looking for an item that we don't have at Camrose Public Library? If the item is available at another Parkland Regional Library, we can request that item. If the item is not available within PRL, we can complete an Inter-Library Loan and telephone you when the item is in.
If you'd like to request an item from outside the Parkland Regional Library yourself, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you have a Camrose Public Library card in good standing.
- Go to http://cpl.prl.ab.ca/
- Click on "Catalogue" on the tab near the top of the screen
- Click on the "TAL Online" tab on the top of the screen.
- Search for the item you are looking for.
- Select request item and complete the online form.
Alternatively, simply go directly to the TAL online page.
A staff member from Camrose Public Library will contact you when the item arrives.
Any item may be requested through interlibrary loans but some libraries may not loan certain items.
||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Tuesday||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Wednesday||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Thursday||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Friday||10 AM to 6 PM|
|Saturday||10 AM to 6 PM|
General inquiries, renew items, etc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Library Services: email@example.com
Manager of Administrative Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Programmer: email@example.com