In anticipation of producing your Annual Report (see February), start having people fill out their annual Satisfaction Survey soon. You may also want to produce an online survey, link it to your library's website, and make it available through social media.
This month also sees The Giller Prize, The Governor General Literary Awards, and the Writer’s Trust Award all announced, and Canadian Children’s Book Week, all providing excellent library programming starting points.
Gantt Chart for November
- November 15 - Arts Presenting Grant due
- Early November - Giller Prize winner announced
- Early November - Writer's Trust of Canada awards announced
- Mid November - Governor General's Literary Awards announced
Celebrations and Events:
- Produce and make available your annual Satisfaction Survey.
||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Tuesday||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Wednesday||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Thursday||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Friday||10 AM to 6 PM|
|Saturday||10 AM to 6 PM|
General inquiries, renew items, etc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Library Services: mailto:email@example.com
Manager of Administrative Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Programmer: email@example.com