June is a big month for completing requirements in order to qualify for provincial operating grants. The Application for Financial Assistance, Statement of Receipts and Disbursements and the library’s budget must all be submitted to the Public Library Services Branch.
In late June, the Parkland Regional Library and other regional libraries host a workshop to prepare Summer Reading Club facilitators for the summer program.
Gantt Chart for June
- June 15 - Application for Financial Assistance includes several documents: Statement of Receipts and Disbursements, a budget and the actual application. Be sure to have two copies signed by commissioner of oaths and send a copy to your regional library.
- June 15 - Statement of Receipts and Disbursements or audit for previous year
- Under 10,000
- Be sure to send a copy to regional library
- Library boards serving populations over 10,000 may submit their own budget and audit (original documents only).
- June 15 - Budget - A copy of your budget for the upcoming year should be directed to your regional library.
Celebrations and Award:
- June - Alberta Reader's Choice Award winner announced
- Late June - American Library Association Conference
||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Tuesday||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Wednesday||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Thursday||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Friday||10 AM to 6 PM|
|Saturday||10 AM to 6 PM|
General inquiries, renew items, etc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Library Services: mailto:email@example.com
Manager of Administrative Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Programmer: email@example.com