As you start the year, budgets should be in place and spending should be well planned. However, this is the time of year that last year’s spending and events must be finalized and reporting to the province deadlines are looming.
In Alberta, regional libraries hold workshops to assist their libraries in filling in the annual report required by the Public Libraries Branch.
Gantt Chart for January
- Early January - GST Rebate for July - December of previous year.
- Parkland Regional Library Allotment is issued as soon as population figures are determined.
- Attend regional library workshop to learn new requirement for Annual Report and Survey
Celebrations and Events:
- Mid-January - Caldecott Medal winners announced.
- Mid-January - Newbery Medal winners announced.
- January 27 - Family Literacy Day
||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Tuesday||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Wednesday||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Thursday||10 AM to 8 PM|
|Friday||10 AM to 6 PM|
|Saturday||10 AM to 6 PM|
General inquiries, renew items, etc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Library Services: email@example.com
Manager of Administrative Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Programmer: email@example.com